I have been a National Consumer Panel Homescan panelist for over 4 years. Normally there is a waiting list to get the chance to be a panelist. However, right now I have permission from NCP to invite my family and friends to become panelists.
Being a NCP panelist provides you with the opportunity to earn points on an ongoing basis towards fabulous merchandise, including items for around the house, gift cards, music, charitable donations, and much more. Last year, I upgraded my paper shredder using my points.
Here’s how you earn points:
- You get 1,000 points just for signing up!
- They send you a scanner that you use to scan items that you buy. Don’t worry– you can do it after you come home and not while at the store.
- You transmit the scanner once a week using your computer
- You complete online surveys
- You participate in specialty panels and activities from time to time when invited
- You may receive bonus gift points for your NCP anniversaries
- If you transmit your scanner on a regular basis without missing weeks, you may be eligible for bonus Super Scanner points
This panel is easy to incorporate into your lifestyle, as it only takes a few minutes per week and the rewards are significant. In fact, openings in the panel are rare, since you can participate for as long as you would like to. Many members have been involved for much longer than I have!
This may be a limited time offer, so hurry to sign up to become a member using this exclusive link:
Feel free to share this invite with your own family and friends that may be interested.
For those who are already panelists, make sure to comment below and let us know how long you have been with NCP and your favorite part of being a panelist.