Well, Christmas is almost here, and I have already received my Christmas present. I found out that I was nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award. I want to thank The Fabulously Modest Life for bestowing this honor on me. I had heard about it previously and known others who have received it, so I was hoping to eventually have the chance. Since I consider this blog to be pretty darn versatile, I did not see why not. So this means a lot to me, especially going into Christmas, and after that into the start of a new year.
Having received the award, I now get to nominate 15 of my favorite blogs, so I have listed them below. I am sure that there are many others, but these were the ones that I could think of off the top of my head. Make sure to check them out for yourself. Like the award, I think you will find the list to be pretty versatile, too:
These are a Few of my Favorite Blogs…:
The Cause Blog
I also need to share 7 things about myself, so here’s where the difficult part comes in.
Things about Me You Have Never Cared to Know:
- I skipped kindergarten, so I was always younger than everyone in my class.
- I have the same full name as the celebrity Jennifer Lopez: Jennifer Lynn Lopez. She was born with hers, my last name came through marriage.
- I was an aunt even before I was born– I have a nephew that is 7 years older than me and a niece that is 7 years younger. Both are more like siblings to me.
- I used to do coloring contests as a kid and won many, a tradition that I have passed onto my boys.
- My personality type is ISTP (Introverted Sensing Thinking Perceiving).
- I always wanted to have twin boys.
- I got Lyme disease from a tick in the middle of Chicago when I was in college.
This is a fabulous honor that I am grateful for, so thank you again to Jennifer at The Fabulously Modest Life. I also want to congratulate the bloggers who have been nominated in this post. Make sure to share the love with blogs that you love, too.