UPrinting.com was kind enough to sponsor a giveaway on this blog recently for die-cut business cards. Now they have graciously offered to do another giveaway for us for a new item.
To make sure that the giveaway is of interest to you guys, I recently asked the readers to choose what the next giveaway item would be. Though we did not get as much of a response as hoped, 50% of the handful of readers that did vote said their #1 choice was the 16” x 20” Rolled Canvas Print. So, that is our latest giveaway item. Please note that you will need a free Facebook and Twitter account to enter the giveaway, so if you do not have one already, please create one first.
Here are the details:
- 16” x 20” Rolled Canvas Print for one random winner (value appx. $38, including shipping)
- With 2-inch border -or- no border
- 1 Business Day Turnaround time
- Free US shipping only
- 1 Entry (Mandatory): Making sure that you are currently logged into Facebook, ‘Like’ UPrinting.com’s Facebook page (if you already do ‘Like’ them, then you’re good). Then share a comment on this blog post stating how you would use the canvas if you win the giveaway.
- 1 Entry (Mandatory): Using your Twitter account, ‘tweet’ how you will use the canvas if you win the giveaway; at the end of the message, make sure to include the UPrinting Canvas Print URL: http://www.uprinting.com/canvas-printing.html . Once completed, comment on this blog post to confirm that you have done this mandatory step. NOTE: Make sure to use the FULL URL (http://www.uprinting.com/canvas-printing.html), and do not use any URL shortening tool for the tweet. Twitter will automatically shorten the URL for you.
- 1 Extra Entry (Optional): Share this giveaway with your Facebook friends, and tag Live Simply, Live Thrifty, Live Savvy when you do (press ‘Shift’ and ‘@’, then immediately enter Live Simply, Live Thrifty, Live Savvy– if done correctly, words should show up in blue as a link, and you should be able to click them to get back to the Live Simply, Live Thrifty, Live Savvy Facebook page). You can share this giveaway post by clicking “Share” from the Facebook wall, or pasting this blog post’s link address to your wall. Once completed, comment on this blog post to confirm that you have done this optional step.
- 1 Extra Entry (Optional): Share this giveaway with your Twitter followers, using the hash tag #LiveSimplyLiveThriftyLiveSavvy in your tweet. Once completed, comment on this blog post to confirm that you have done this optional step.
- Open to US residents only, must be 18 years of age and above to enter.
- Winners are allowed to win only once over a 6-month period. In other words, if you have won a UPrinting.com giveaway on this website in the last 6 months, unfortunately you will not be eligible to win until that time has passed.
- Maximum of 4 separate comments/entries per person as indicated above. All entries will be verified to ensure that the required action has been completed. Entries that do not have the proper corresponding actions taken will be disqualified, so please only post a comment here after completing the action.
- If you have questions about how to enter or regarding the details of the giveaway, you can comment on this original blog post, or on the Live Simply, Live Thrifty, Live Savvy Facebook page. Inquiries on this blog post will be eliminated from entry into the giveaway to eliminate duplicate entries.
- Giveaway ends on Monday, November 28, 2011 at 8 PM ET.
One question that may arise is in regards to holiday delivery. Normally these giveaways do require some processing time, particularly due to their custom nature, so we cannot guarantee that the winner will receive delivery of their prize in time for Christmas. However, UPrinting.com has indicated a willingness to do what they realistically can to get the completed prize out as quickly as possible, so I would recommend that you have an idea in mind ahead of time of what you would like the finished product to look like. If you are the winner, you will receive an email from UPrinting.com with a link to claim your prize, and you should order without delay to have some hope of receiving it prior to Christmas.
Best of luck to you all!
Disclaimer: This giveaway is sponsored by UPrinting, no monetary compensation was given, and I will receive a canvas print for hosting.