Moving Moments Make Memories
Do you remember when you had a baby and he/ she became more active and adventurous? Maybe it was scooting across the bed, changing their orientation, or turning over. You were probably excited by these new developments, but not so overjoyed by the messes created by all of this movement.
As little ones get older and more active, they may be crawling, walking, or doing somersaults. This movement may place some serious stress on their diaper and its ability to stay closed and keep your little one comfortable and protected.
Have no fear! Huggies knows and understands your concerns as the parent of a busy little one in diapers. Huggies® Little Movers have been redeveloped with new Double Grip Strips– soft Velcro strips on the sides of the front diaper panel for an improved fit. NEW Huggies® Little Movers Diapers with Double Grip Strips give you baby a comfier fit over time than Pampers Cruisers+. And you’ll take comfort in having to worry about fewer messy accidents to clean up.
Now you can share and celebrate all your baby’s moving movements with other parents. Visit Huggies.com/moments and upload your favorite photo or video of your baby’s best moves! You’ll also find a Huggies® coupon for $2.00 off and have the chance to be featured on the Huggies Facebook page.
My Tips for Keeping Kids Active
It’s not so long ago that I had 2 little active boys that were close in age. They would be bouncing off the walls if they didn’t receive the proper exercise. Tired of overactive kids who make it impossible to get anything done?
Here are 3 of my favorite tips to keep them active in a positive way:
- Have a daily playtime. Even young children may get bored. If you can manage to spend 30 minutes per day actively playing and interacting with them, it can help to get their mind and body going and tire them out.
- Invest in educational toys. There are lots of cute toys out there, butwhy not invest in toys that are designed to provide a specific benefit to your child? Search out toys that are specifically created to provide educational value. Or look for options intended to provide exercise for your little one.
- Get your kids outdoors. It’s easy to do while the weather’s good, but even when it’s not, look for opportunities to get your kids outside the house and active. Take them on walks, go to the local zoo or park, or exercise in your yard. Whatever you do, make it fun and active!
Huggies knows how important it is for kids to stay active even from a young age. Huggies recently partnered with a leading fitness movement expert, Nikki Glor, and MyGym (national children’s fitness center) to show parents how to embrace those “Moving Moments.”
Interested in a Giveaway?
Huggies has agreed to sponsor a very exciting giveaway that parents out there should love. One winner will receive the following Huggies Little Movers Giveaway prize package valued at $50 (actual contents may vary and are determined by giveaway sponsor):
- Pack of Huggies Little Movers Diapers
- Pack of Huggies Natural Wipes
- Red Gym/Tote Bag
- Reusable Plastic Water Bottle
- My Gym Class Gift Certificate
- NikkiFitness DVD
Go to the Rafflecopter widget below to enter (or if it is taking a while to load, click HERE to go directly to the widget). You have 8+ chances to win (you can Tweet about the giveaway once daily to earn additional entries and some actions offer extra entries/points):
Look for the new and improved Huggies® Little Movers in grocery stores and mass retailers nationwide. And if you will be sharing your baby or toddler’s best moves on hashtag-enabled social media outlets, don’t forget to use Huggies’s #MovingMoments hashtag!